Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] 30 Vermont Towns: Impeach Our Glorious Christian Leader

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
30 Vermont Towns: Impeach Our Glorious Christian Leader It is no longer a secret that Our Glorious Christian Leader and Darth Cheney conspired to start a war of aggression based on a pack of lies. With one White House felon convicted for his role in getting revenge against Joseph Wilson, the lies and evil plotting of this administration became even easier to [...] http://atheistfag.com/?p=309

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
These people, while having noble goals, are just pissing in the wind. Neither the shrub or his henchman will get so much as a slap on the wrist. These are sneaky low life business types that can slither out of anything. Just like the Enron execs, they would rather croak from a cardiac than admit they did anything wrong.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I doubt that Ken Lay really did croak. I think he's having the time of his life in some tropical paradise. His "demise" was just too convenient for all concerned, but I could be wrong. I guess I'll never know one way or the other, though.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Ah, he's dead.  People die all the time.  There doesn't have to be any special reason for it, and just because a person was particularly important or prominently featured in the news doesn't necessarily mean that their death was the result of some large orchestrated scheme.  No matter how important someone is, or what kind of legendary / infamous status they've achieved, all human beings are mortal.

Of course, this also means that a politician you might particularly hate isn't going to abruptly drop dead of a heart attack just because you wish for it. :Tounge:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Of course, this also means that a politician you might particularly hate isn't going to abruptly drop dead of a heart attack just because you wish for it. :Tounge:

I'd say that the continued existence of Our Glorious Christian Leader lends great credence to your argument.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
"Only the good die young" .  .  .  .  .  I'll probably live till I'm 187. :snork_wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users