Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Have We Declared War on Our Own Veterans?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
The news about the horrible conditions and bureaucratic obstructions facing our wounded veterans only reveals in greater detail the callous disregard for human suffering that comes top down from war criminals such as Our Glorious Christian Leader and Darth Cheney.

These villains consider human beings to be trash worthy of the dumpster once they are done exploiting them for their RepugnoCorporate greed.  But the men involved who have served their country at risk of life and limb deserve better than the trash inhabiting the White House.  They deserve our respect, our appreciation, and the best medical and psychiatric care we can give them, and they deserve compassion too.

We are at a time when we must choose between multiple scandals every day, hardly a day goes by without some Repugnican being prosecuted for a crime against the people, but we really need to move further up the ladder to get to the source of the evil that has infested Washington DC.  And we need to completely turn around the way we treat our veterans.

Impeach the criminals.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Ramen!

Impeachment is too good for the bastards, but it's a start in the right direction. I won't be satisfied until they're tried in an international war-crimes court, and, if found guilty, hung, like they hung Saddam!

I think the current scandal is one of the most egregious indications I've seen of the lack of compassion and care for our veterans. Combat vets should live tax-free, and they should get every bit of opportunity we can give them, and their families too, since they were hurt terribly by war, as well.

It really pissed me off when some right-wing lunkhead tried to say the reason for not fixing up Walter Reed was because it was on the list of base closures, slated to close in 3 or 4 years. So our vets were supposed to live in squalid conditions for years?!?!

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

I think the current scandal is one of the most egregious indications I've seen of the lack of compassion and care for our veterans. Combat vets should live tax-free, and they should get every bit of opportunity we can give them, and they're families too, since they were hurt terribly by war, as well.

Oh, this fine, God-fearing country has a long history of treating its war heroes with the utmost respect and dignity.  Here's just a few I grabbed real quick.  I'm sure you could choke quite a bit of bandwidth with similar articles.

WWI - Bonus Army
Vietnam - Agent Orange Claims Denied
Desert Storm - Chemical Weapons
Desert Storm - Illness

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Posted Image

Weinstein dismissed the lawsuit because he disagreed that the toxic defoliants and herbicides could be called poisons banned under international rules of war.

This has been going on for many years. The photo above was the last picture taken before the orange took my friend away. The government does not care or recognize the sacrifice these men and women have made. Only an absolute fool would join the armed forces now.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Thanks for the photo of the Rabbi.  I hardly knew him at all, but it was very easy to see what a good and sensible man he was.  I'm glad you had such a good friend.

I think some of the people signing up today are doing so out of a sense of financial desperation. No doubt made worse by an inDUHvidual that steals from the poor to give to the rich.

I wonder if it is against the law to piss on the grave of a former President?  I'm not referring to Gerald Ford.  I'll drink gallons of water to have that privilege.  I'll wait.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I've just finished reading the Giant's trilogy, by James P. Hogan. I couldn't help but think how closely the Jevlenese resemble todays neocon party of Jeebus. Thjey were warmongers and everything they told the Ganymeans were lies. If you've read the 3rd book in the series you know what i mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users