Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trampling on the grass roots

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
From Tom Paine:

http://www.tompaine...._grassroots.php

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
During the impeachment proceedings we should not lose sight of the fact that Our Glorious Christian Leader is a strong supporter of the death penalty.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I wonder if he'll still be such a strong supporter of the death penalty once he's convicted of crimes against humanity? I sure will be.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
I'm generally opposed to killing, but when an individual poses a serious threat to the continued existence of the human race, exceptions can be made.  Of course it is his lawlessness that is the root problem, so we must operate within the law in seeking relief from the Party of Jesus.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
But it is such a nice wish to think about!

This comment was inspired by a snippet of dialog in an old episode of The Simpsons.

Homer is taking advice from his dessert, a fortune cookie.
Mindy, with whom Homer is not really having an affair, says "Desserts aren't always right, Homer"
Homer replies, "Yes, but they're so sweet!"

I suppose the cat is out of the bag now, I'm just an old Simpsonsfarian at heart.  Bart is my hero because he is such a wisemouthed and insolent rebel.

Mmmm, rebel.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
That fellow who played maverick on TV was a real dreamboat! Dang, what was his name? Played that detective, too. Now, if I were going to have sex again, which I doubt, that guy would be among the top of the list!

Oh, yeah, James Garner! What a doll!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
What?  You're a Friend of Dorothy too?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, you might say I'm a bit light in the loafers!  :Happy:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
:Wink:  So, are we sisters then

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
This is a real revelation Unbeliever. How come you never mentioned you wore loafers before? Don't ask, don't tell maybe? :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
No loafers for me man, I'm butch!  I wear sneakers.  Well, they were called sneakers when I were a wee lad, now they are performance enhancing running footwear or some such marketing drivel.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

This is a real revelation Unbeliever. How come you never mentioned you wore loafers before? Don't ask, don't tell maybe? :snork_lach:

Didn't have any pennies to put in 'em. Now maycy I can come across one of those godless dollars, I'll make it fit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users