Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Right Wing Propaganda Posters

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
These are satirical,but they are also sobering.
Here is an example: Posted Image

GO HERE to see the rest. Scroll down to Republicans Openly Defend Torture of Suspects and click on image.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
That's brilliant. I'm a fan of Austin Cline's writing.  Thank you for posting this.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Really like Austin Cline too. His answers to letters etc. seem well thought out and are easy to follow. He gives reasons for disagreeing but doesn't do it in a rude way.  He stays in control.  He not only refutes but educates.  I have learned sensible and reasonable ways to respond to doG believers.

His site is a must to visit everyday (besides this one  :snork_lach: )

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I went through every one last night and was laughing out loud. These are great! I wish they sold them full size. I'd post a few on public bulletin boards and see how long they lasted! :fi_lone_ranger:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users