Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Party of Jesus in NJ Seeks to Protect Sanctity of Bigotry

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Party of Jesus in NJ Seeks to Protect Sanctity of Bigotry In a desperate effort to prevent absolutely no harm at all from befalling narrow-minded bigots in the US state of New Jersey, the Party of Jesus is once again pretending to care about gay marriage in order to maintain their support base of hate-driven fundamentalist bigots.The State of Massachusetts, no more than 200 miles away, [...] http://partyofjesus.com/?p=4

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
That article is written in an amusing way.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Oh my Zeus!  That article is written in an amusing way.

Thank you  (blushes)

Yes, Party of Jesus is another one of my homosexual propaganda sites.  I was consciously and deliberately writing in that style.  It makes I feel better.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
You are very kind Storybook, but I have no qualifications as a writer.  I'm not even a college graduate.

I'm happy enough just catapulting the propaganda right back at the Repugnicans.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
I suppose there is the fact that I was employed as a technical writer for many years.  It was absolutely ridiculous how much they overpaid me for doing almost nothing.  Still, technical writing is so dry and boring, usually.

One company I worked for many years ago had a real idiot as the head of software development.  This guy was so dumb I bet his wife had to punch him in the chest every morning to get him to start breathing.

We had a product that would become broken if you selected this deprecated option in the configuration menu, it was an option that would have enabled a feature that was never implemented.  Halfway through designing this piece of excrement they decided not to bother implementing this option, but the command was left on the menu as an invitation to disaster. Once a person selected this option, using only a single command, the product would be rendered defective and required return to the factory for repair. 

No matter how many times I pointed out that it was less than optimal to give customers a menu choice that would break the product, this inDUHvidual responded by saying that customers should not do that.  I ended up having to fly to Tokyo to explain to a very large Japanese potential customer why our shiny new box broke when they selected this option.  All I could say was "don't do that".  They bought a competitors product, and I documented this feature as the "Never send data" option. 

The idiot was laid off, or perhaps fired with just cause. The company no longer exists.  Those were the halcyon days of my third youth.

It was my second trip to Tokyo, a really fascinating place.  For months afterwards my dreams were filled with the lyrical sound of the female Japanese announcer that would call out the subway stations.  These were such marvelously wonderful and happy dreams, and so vivid.  Of course I never understood a word of it, but I loved hearing her talk.  There is something about the female voice that simply can not be compared.  Our own Lady is another such example, although I do understand her language :-)

Am I rambling on at all?

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts

Am I rambling on at all?

Not at all.  It just makes me want to hear more. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users