Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Atheist Wins Employment Case in Scotland

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Atheist Wins Employment Case in Scotland David McNab teaches math in a Catholic high school near Glasgow. He was denied a promotion to the position of "teacher of pastoral care" because he is an atheist and... http://atheism.about.../b/a/258847.htm

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I :smt055  Scotland!  Been there a few times. Loved it.  Sensible people that are sensible and not obsessed at all with any stupid old Imaginary Bearded Sky Daddy.

:smt041  Scotland!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Hey, did Scotland ever deal with their kilt-shortage problem?

Here's a good forum, from my list;

http://humanism-scot...phpBB/index.php

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
My Scots hubby is not aware of this shortage.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Kilt Shortage Forces Scottish Troops to Share

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
Ewww!  I might be prudish (yeah, right) but this grosses me out.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I was in a bar once and inside the ladies powder room there was a little scotsman statue on a shelf. If you lifted his kilt a red light would go on over the Bar and everyone would yell and shout when it went on! You have never seen so many women with red faces as the ones that came out of that door! :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
Now that's tricksy!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I was in a bar once and inside the ladies powder room there was a little scotsman statue on a shelf. If you lifted his kilt a red light would go on over the Bar and everyone would yell and shout when it went on! You have never seen so many women with red faces as the ones that came out of that door! :snork_lach:

Just yesterday someone told me a joke like that, only it was a nun, a statue of David, and a fig leaf!  :Wink:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
This place was called the million dollar saloon in Montana or something like that. They also had a Mina bird that cussed and swore like a longshoreman. Great hamburgers too!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
There's a place in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, called, I think, the Silver Dollar Saloon, because the bar has a whole bunch of (you guessed it!) silver dollars embedded in it. Is that the place?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Nope it was in Montana. Just across the border from Idaho. Which is odd because there is a $!0,000.00 saloon in Idaho where they have silver dollars in the bar too. Guess that's a theme bar. :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users