Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

OMG! Mitt Romney Gay Scandal!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I cannot believe this!  A gay video just surfaced starring Mitt Romney.  Check out the CNN and Amazon links below (pics hidden).

Spoiler

Amazon.com Video - Mitt
CNN Article on Video Scandal

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Somebody has been very busy!  I think you should send this stuff to the nice people at Snopes.  They could do an article to try to figure out if these are genuine Mitt Romney pr0n products.

Very, very mice.  Well done sir.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
Brother FlatEarth is dropping hints the size of a tumbleweed that it is OK for people to notice and make comments on the products of his hours and hours of work.

I'm sure many hours were required for him to hunt down and finally locate proof of the secret alliance between Mitt Romney and the Homo Agenda.

Let's hear it for investigative journalism.  Come on people, give it up for FE!

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Brother FlatEarth is dropping hints the size of a tumbleweed that it is OK for people to notice and make comments on the products of his hours and hours of work.

I'm sure many hours were required for him to hunt down and finally locate proof of the secret alliance between Mitt Romney and the Homo Agenda.

Let's hear it for investigative journalism.  Come on people, give it up for FE!

Ehhh...what can you do?  Some gags hit, some gags miss...and some gags go over like a lead balloon.  I posted this in four forums and got 1 response, 2 response, 2 response, 1 response and threatened with banning by a mod about posting gay spam links because he thought it was a real video.  The Rooster video crashed and burned all over town, too.

I guess the lesson is not to assume your audience shares your sense of humor or sensibilities.  I think this will do it for the projects for a while.  I'm not upset about it, just thinking practically.  This is far too much time and effort to be met with deafening silence.  I could spend those hours doing other things.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
My worthy friend, I'll repeat a suggestion. You should consider a blog.  I've created many websites, and the vast majority of them are complete failures.  I'm sure that this is primarily because the world does not seek out the sort of things I have to offer, no biggy, just a lesson available to be learned.

One thing I have noticed, and it is repeated time after time, brand new blogs get much more traffic than brand new any other type of website.

Among all of my websites, 2 stand out as clearly far more popular than all of the others.

First is the Sensible Celiac. Although it is not a blog, this site is the one exception to my previous rule, it gets more traffic than any other site created by moi.  The reason is that celiac disease *is* a topic that  people are searching for online.

My number 2 site is my Apple Mac blog Macs are Great!.  It is a combination of a blog, a techie news site, and an Apple Mac shopping site, but it became popular much, much faster than sensible celiac because it is a blog.

If you do decide to start a blog, here or anywhere else, I strongly endorse and recommend Wordpress as a very mature, well designed, and well supported blogging platform.

Should you choose to start a blog, I'll host it here for you freebies if you just register the domain name.  You'll need to tell your registrar to use certain nameservers I'm running here, then the rest is all done on this server.  (ns1.steveswebhosting.com and ns2.steveswebhosting.com)

You've got a sharp mind, a damn good sense of humor, and you make sense.  These are all qualities that are favored in the blogosphere.

Of course blog or no blog we certainly hope you'll stick around here.

I really can identify with your comment about humor just bombing sometimes.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I really liked the Rooster. But whenever I come on there are so many Hank posts I often don't see others. Guess I will have to screen the posts more carefully.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts

I really liked the Rooster. But whenever I come on there are so many Hank posts I often don't see others. Guess I will have to screen the posts more carefully.

We can cut back on the auto - hank any time we want to.  Is it too much?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Maybe it's just me but it seems hank has run amok. Like I said it may be just me  so I think maybe we should ask the active posters what they think. I'm a demoncratic kinda guy and will go along with the majority. :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
Well, what I did was I disabled the one feed from about atheism with Austin Cline.  He's a great gvuy, and I usually agree with his posts, but he really keeps saying the same thing over and over with slightly different words.

This will reduce the number of Hank posts.

We can also reduce it further or turn it off, as required by the wishes of the very fine people here,

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
When I log on I click "Show unread posts since last visit", and look in the "poster" column for anything that doesn't say it's Hank's post, read those first, and then go back to see what Hank has to teach me. I agree that cutting back on the Austin Cline might be OK, but don't cut back too much, I like to be well informed. I mostly look at the [news] posts, though, rather than the blogs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users