Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Christian Fish Stores: Do You Patronize or Avoid Them?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Christian Fish Stores: Do You Patronize or Avoid Them? Although they are more common in some areas as compared to others, most communities probably have one or two businesses which make a specific point of advertising that it is... http://atheism.about.../b/a/258852.htm

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,618 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I avoid doing business with companies that flaunt their religious afflictions.  It's not that I want to be mean, it's just that I'm not interested in sponsoring a movement that seeks to do me harm.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I wouldn't set foot in such an establishment, for the same reason WC Fields never drank water...

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Same here. There are several in my home town and I wouldn't set foot in any of them. There was a car lot here that even advertised they were a christian owned business. About two years ago they got caught turning odometers back and they went broke. Good honest christians. Of course I know a girl who works in a Bible book sore (Dightmans) in Tacoma and shes a pothead extraordinarie.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Of course I know a girl who works in a Bible book sore (Dightmans) in Tacoma and shes a pothead extraordinarie.

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :snork_blin:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,618 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Fresh out myself.  I hope it does not negatively impact my bitter and sarcastic ridiculing of every religion I can get my hands on.  Prolly won't. Never has so far.

I never smoke the stuff unless I have some or someone in my presence has some.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

Of course I know a girl who works in a Bible book sore (Dightmans) in Tacoma and shes a pothead extraordinarie.

. . . and she's a whore.  :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I never smoke the stuff unless I have some or someone in my presence has some.

Ah, a wise practice, Grasshopper!  :Tounge:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users