Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sacramento Jaheezus Preacher Arrested for Child Rape

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
The pastor of a small south Sacramento church has been arrested in connection with the sexual assault of a 13-year-old boy inside the restroom of a Meadowview library, Sacramento police said Saturday.

Frederick Dew, the 34-year-old pastor of the Praise Tabernacle church on 44th Street, was taken into custody Friday evening, according to Sacramento police Sgt. Matthew Young.

(story)

----

I'll bet you dollars to donuts that "Praise Tabernacle Church" is as homophobic as Ted Haggard's former employer.

Maybe if this preacher was not on the down low he would not be so inclined to assault children.  It's the self-hatred of closeted Jeebustarians that makes a major contribution, IMHO, to these crimes.

I'm not making excuses for this dirtbag, just trying to understand this all too common phenomenon.  I say shoot the guy and then give him a fair trial.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Maybe if this preacher was not on the down low he would not be so inclined to assault children.  It's the self-hatred of closeted Jeebustarians that makes a major contribution, IMHO, to these crimes.

I'm not making excuses for this dirtbag, just trying to understand this all too common phenomenon.  I say shoot the guy and then give him a fair trial.

I agree that having to stay as underground as the Chicago Seven has something to do with the sensational nature of the revelations, but that's just because anytime anything hidden suddenly has light cast on it, the glare is intensified.  That and the "forbidden fruits" nature of church sex.

But as far as the propensity towards abusing children?  Vile act aside, that has little to do with "SEX".  The motivation for that has to do with power and control.  What?  There are no cute 24 year old congregation members for you to seduce in the confessional box?  To target children simply allows these men of Hank to take the power given to them by their communities and use it to control those who are most vulnerable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users