Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Preferred Theme, Please...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: There are 5 themes available for this forum, which do you prefer? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

There are 5 themes available for this forum, which do you prefer?

1. Dilber Multicolor (current default) (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. SMF Default (comes with SMF) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Classic YaBB SE (older design) (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Babylon (0 votes [0.00%])

5. TechHead (current for most users) (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Let us know which theme you prefer for this site. If there is a strong preference expressed for one over the others, we may use it as a template to redesign the other pages that are outside the forum.

Keep in mind that only Dilber Multicolor and TechHead currently have links at the top of the page to the other parts of the site. This might not be important to you. Many people who use online forums rarely visit the other pages on that site, and that's OK, innit?

The Dilber Multicolor is unique in that you can use a drop-down menu near the top of the page to change the color scheme to one that you prefer.

So, is there one you really like?

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I like the Dilber Multicolor.  I Dilbered and Dabbled with it quite a bit. Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I don't know, but I do like the blue. Which one is that?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts

I don't know, but I do like the blue. Which one is that?

The Techhead one is blue, and is probably the one you mean. It features buttons that change their stroke color (the outline color) when you mouse over them.

I have also selected blue as the default color for the Dilber MC theme, but that theme allows users to change their color selection too.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
I

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
Click Profile, then select Look and Layout Preferences. In the page that appears Current Theme is at the top, click Change.

You may currently be using the Dilber MC theme, as it is the default for new users. It features a drop-down item that lets you select a color set for the theme. I selected Light Navy as the default.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I like the Dilber with the light brown color. Reminds me of the desert. The Coyote likes it too, says it brings out the color of her eyes which would be "Beady Black"

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
I wish there was a darker black and white contrasted one but for now I stick with multicolour red.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts

I wish there was a darker black and white contrasted one but for now I stick with multicolour red.

I've just finished installing another theme, SlickPro Graphite, in response to your comment. We want the users to be happy here.

TopHat

TopHat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationSouthern Canada
Very nice, I like the darker colour. Reminds me of Maddox's site. HBe uses black backround white writing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users