Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

God Hates Fundamentalists

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Some of the folks that are new here may not be aware of the God Hates series of deeply sarcastic websites.

First we had God Hates Crustaceans, then there was God Hates Mixed Fibers, one of our very own members was the inspiration for God Hates Barbers, and then, the ultimate number one Fundamentalist leader of all time, Ted Haggard, was truly inspirational in the creation of God Hates Fundamentalists.  She does too.

But I'm writing to you today tyo tell you of system upgrade over at God Hates Fundamentalists.  There is a news page there, and it has had a section for pedophile priests for some time now, but today we added an additional news category to that page that contains the results of a blog search for "Pedophile Preacher", after all, Catholic priests aren't the only gay hating/self hating wacko nutjob criminals out there, let's give credit where credit is due.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I was reading about the movie "The Hand of God" in one of the sites. Seems as though God ought to have his hand slapped for being in the wrong place.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Habbukuk 2:16

Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the LORD's right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.

Yep, God's definitely had His Hand in the wrong place, sounds like! 
[smilie=spank.gif]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I prefer for people to ask permission first before they start shamefully spewing on my glory.  It's really just a question of good manners, I hardly think I'm being unreasonable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users