Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Repugnican Rep Mark Foley Exchanges Sexual Messages with Boy

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
As you know the party of Jeebus, the Repugnican Party, stands for oppressing gays in the interests of Protecting the Sanctity of Bigotry.

One right wing bigot just got caught this week with his pants down and his Instant Messenger exchanging sexually explicit messages with a teenage boy. No doubt he was doing it for Jeebus, and perhaps also to protect us from Sadam's nukular weapons.

Attached to this message is a PDF file that contains sexually explicit messages sent to this teenage boy by Party of Jeebus Representative Mark Foley. Please understand that these IM exchanges are very explicit.

Attached Files

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
This story just keeps on getting better and as long as it isn't discovered that this jerk didn't actually take advantage of one of these kids I will continue to laugh. BUT if they actually pin this bastard with any actual molestation it will immediately cease to be amusing. Let's see how well he covered his tracks.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
A picture of Foley, caught en flagrante delicto!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I'm glad he's wearing a bra. Otherwise I might be offended. :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Who're those girls in the picture, Jenna and Barbara?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users