Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Monkeying around with tigers

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I found this video at BoredUSA, which I got to through Lacy's page at MySpase:

http://www.boredusa....ey_With_Balls_/

Thanks Lacy!  :Happy:

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas
No problem. Unfortunately, the link is blocked, so I have no idea what you are talking about. Was it an advertisement that led you there?  :snork_fema:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I watched some too.  A variety of things to see there....hmmmmm  Posted Image  :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

No problem. Unfortunately, the link is blocked, so I have no idea what you are talking about. Was it an advertisement that led you there?  :snork_fema:

There's a link that says "Click here if you're really bored", it goes to boredUSA.com that has some funny vids.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
That simian that was teasing the tiger cubs was fascinating!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, it reminded me of demonstrations I've seen of monkey-style kung fu. I thought, at first while watching it, that the monkey wasn't really so brave, since the tigers couldn't climb, but when it came down to the ground level, I realized it was either very brave, or very bored!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I wondered if it might have been showing off for a prospective date that we did not see off camera.  That's a perfectly male type of behavior.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users