Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Our Lady of Looks Like an Ordinary Potato

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Our Lady of Looks Like an Ordinary Potato Rita Sweeting of Vista, California is in the habit of perceiving the presence of a fictional virgin with intact hymen through which God the Son of God who is also God the Father of God and his own uncle and brother plus his own son and Daddy passed through being born. But she [...] http://virginmaryagain.com/?p=26

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
That potato has black spot disease, caused from too wet soil. I would recommend peeling our sacred virgin and shredding her into a nice serving of hashbrowns covered in emaculate ejaculation sausage gravy.

Belle likes fried potatoes, but she said she'd just like to raw gnaw on this one.  :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
There are few things I enjoy more than fried potatoes!  I'm Irish and Happy St Pattys Day to you!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

a fictional virgin with intact hymen  through which God the Son of God who is also God the Father of God and his own uncle and brother plus his own son and Daddy passed through being born.

Hmm...God must be a redneck, from the Deep South!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

Hmm...God must be a redneck, from the Deep South!

Couldn't be. Otherwise there would be mention of him porking his sister.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users