Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pope Seeks Decisive Action Against Sex Abuse; Laugh with Me

- - - - - Pope Frank cover-up pedophilia scandal HRCC

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,810 posts
  • LocationSt. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands

Pope seeks decisive action against sex abuse.

I’ll believe it when I see this news report:

VATICAN CITY. Pope Francis has directed the prefect of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith to issue this memo to all bishops:

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

1. Any confessor who hears one confess to child abuse within the bond of the confessional shall direct the penitent, as his penance, to hire an attorney and present himself to the civil authorities.  If the penitent does not follow through, there shall be no absolution, as authorized by our Savior Himself in John 20:23. This is to be done even if the penitent is a priest.

2. Any bishop who hears allegations of child abuse outside the bond of the confessional shall report the allegations to the civil authorities forthwith, that the suspect may have an opportunity to defend himself in court. This is to be done even if the suspect is a priest.

3. All dioceses with incriminating files shall turn states evidence, immediately.

4. All rehabilitation centers shall be phased out as remaining patients are granted their court dates. The centers shall be sold and the proceeds directed to settlement funds.

5. Should any bishop place the reputation of the Holy Roman Catholic Church above the welfare of children, let him be anathema!

6. Any priest or bishop who does not comply in full with this directive shall be deemed in material cooperation with evil, and has thus placed himself in a state of excommunication.

7. Any confessor who hears a confession from clergy attempting to avoid the consequence of paragraph 6 shall observe paragraph 1, under pain of paragraph 6. And so on.

Miserando atque Eligendo,

Franciscus

“Facts seem to roll off a Christian like water off a duck.” —Great Ape

“How much can you actually doubt something and still maintain that you believe it?” —Josh K, “Alpha and Omega”

“You don’t understand. My crisis of faith is over.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,706 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Pope seeks decisive action against sex abuse.

I’ll believe it when I see this news report:

Number 5 is the best!  As if to suggest the top priority is not accruing more power and wealth for HRCC.  As if to suggest HRCC employees are expected to behave in an ethical fashion.

So far we have heard talk from Francis.  I guess that makes him Francis the Talking Pope.   Let me know when Cardinal Law is back in the USA and under arrest.

Join our religion of love and peace or burn in hell!

RIP Joe Bloe

RIP Joe Bloe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,061 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

A few soft words to keep the flock happy and that's as far as it will go.

Believe nothing you hear and only half what you see.

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,810 posts

So far we have heard talk from Francis.  I guess that makes him Francis the Talking Pope.   Let me know when Cardinal Law is back in the USA and under arrest.

And let me know when the pope emeritus is back in Germany and under arrest.

“How much can you actually doubt something and still maintain that you believe it?” —Josh K, “Alpha and Omega”

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,706 posts

And let me know when the pope emeritus is back in Germany and under arrest.

It's OK to dream.  Sometimes great things happen because of a dream. 

I'm glad you are also realistic :)

Cherry

Cherry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationVantaa, Finland

Well, this is... interesting, to say the least. Every pope is infallible, and has a direct line to god, so I guess god gave the last pope and this new one different instructions to follow. Why? I dunno, to fuck with people, I suppose.

IÄ IÄ! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,810 posts

Well, this is... interesting, to say the least. Every pope is infallible, and has a direct line to god, so I guess god gave the last pope and this new one different instructions to follow. Why? I dunno, to fuck with people, I suppose.

Technically, he’s infallible only when he’s sitting in his chair. So which pope was sitting in the chair, and when, and did he have an altar boy in his lap at the time?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,706 posts

Why? I dunno, to fuck with people, I suppose.

And of course the reason he fucks with people is because he can, or, at least he could if, you know, that persistent problem with him not existing was ever solved.

Cherry

Cherry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

And of course the reason he fucks with people is because he can, or, at least he could if, you know, that persistent problem with him not existing was ever solved.

I heard that problem was solved in the Universe Patch 1.28, released in 21st of december, 2012. I might be mistaken though.

• Terrene likes this
IÄ IÄ! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 21,706 posts

My all powerful invisible deity detector did not go off, but then it is difficult to test an invisible deity detector, because of the scarcity of test subjects.

Maybe my immortal semi-human sensor got clogged?

Cherry

Cherry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

My all powerful invisible deity detector did not go off, but then it is difficult to test an invisible deity detector, because of the scarcity of test subjects.

Maybe my immortal semi-human sensor got clogged?

Or maybe you just forgot to download the patch? Remember, the Universe Updater software has been known to have issues with automatic updates. I recommend you to check, and do a manual installation if necessary. it's really cool to have a deity now, I'm glad it got patched.

IÄ IÄ! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Cousin Ricky

Cousin Ricky

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,810 posts

I'm not laughing any more.

Inquisitr: Pope Francis Under Fire After Quietly Reducing Punishment For Pedophile Priests

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pope Frank, cover-up, pedophilia, scandal, HRCC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users