Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hank

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Is Hank through pouting too?  :snork_lach:

I had no idea who Hank was. I didn't know where the name even came from.  Just thought it was something Ungodly made up.  I'm always the last to know anything.  Then I found these things and saw the avatar of Hank too. 

HANK 

MORE HANK

Storybook, did you know who Hank was/is?  Please say you didn't.  :snork_lach: Or if you did know, just pretend you didn't.  :Wink:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Through pouting is just about exactly right, innit?

I've reconfigured Hank to greatly reduce the number of sources for new items.  Mostly he'll only be checking my highly sarcastic blogs that are intended to make the Baby Jesus and Our Glorious Christian Leader (2 different people, one imaginary, and the other one we wish was imaginary).

I've also configured a Google News Bot that will send me an email whenever any english language news site posts a new story about a Blessed Virgin Mary sighting, er, hallucination.  I want, whenever possible, to be the first blogger to ridicule new Virgin Mary hallucinations.

Then there is the Party of Jesus blog, the title says it all, dunnit?

And of course who could continue moving forward in time without Atheist Fag where I hope to viciously attack manifestations of the Jebus/war manufacturing and delivery industry.  You know, invading foreign countries based on a pack of lies and tort'ring terr'ists, and other patriotic/religious stuff like fag bashing, and other sports sometimes too.

This way we end up with less Hank, so it is not so filling.  And it still is in poor taste too.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

I had no idea who Hank was.

"GOTCHA!" :snork_lach:
    Hank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users