Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

~ A GOD A DAY ~

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Lady; Belle wants to know why you have not as yet chosen the "Coyote" god of American indian mythology? She is beginning to believe you don't like poochys. :snork_lach:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Lady; Belle wants to know why you have not as yet chosen the "Coyote" god of American indian mythology? She is beginning to believe you don't like poochys. :snork_lach:

Let me see, Belle.  First you said I didn't like men.  Now it's poochys and gods. Posted Image

The rain god has been around my home for the past 4 or 5 days.  Probably mad 'cause I was writing about other gods.  Gods are jealous you know.

Next week I will invite the "Coyote" god and relatives to GOD a DAY. Every god gets their turn. Posted Image

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Where the hell is Lady? When you post a "God-a-Day" I expect a God a day. We all have our responsibilities here ya know. :snork_aber:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Where the hell is Lady? When you post a "God-a-Day" I expect a God a day. We all have our responsibilities here ya know. :snork_aber:

Even the god's need more than a days rest.Posted Image

Native Indian Gods and such

COYOTE: The wily, tricky, sneaky, pesky, cheaty God of the Wild West. He's the ubiquitous Trickster God and Cultural Hero of Native American mythology, the original Marx Brother and thorn in RAVEN's side.

[i]CORN-WOMAN: It was all too good to be true. Suddenly in the middle of the tribe appears this strange woman operating a snack shack

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
COYOTE: The wily, tricky, sneaky, pesky, cheaty God of the Wild West. She's the ubiquitous Trickster Goddess and Cultural Hero of Native American mythology, the original Marx Brother and thorn in RAVEN's side.

I made a couple of minor corrections for clarity. Glad you are back!

Belle

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas
Ozzy: Feline god of the living room. BEWARE! If he rubs on your leg, he owns you from that point on and will expect you to bow to his will.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Ozzy in my house is a Cairn Terrier. Belles best buddy and brother.
Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
OK, I usually don't say much about pets because I do not have one, but these dogs look very lovable to me.

I'd get a dog were it not for the fact that my lovely husband is very much allergic to them, and does not like them.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Belle, Ozzy and Maggie are all hypoalergenic. The ground terriers (As they are called) have no smell, no dander and do not shed. However their diet must be carefully watched as if they get gas . . it would make you pray to Allah for your nose to be plugged up! :smt104 :smt103 :smt107 :smt103 :smt104 :smt107

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users