Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Richard Dawkin's Birthday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
If you subscribe to his site's newsletter you probably read that they are preparing a surprise birthday greeting for RD and inviting others to participate. 

Read about it HERE

Guess what I sent in. Posted Image
Thought Richard might enjoy a song or 2 or 3 or 50. Posted Image

Maybe you would like to send a greeting to.  :Tounge:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Richard Dawkin's birthday was yesterday.  Go HERE to read and see some of the videos and greetings.  I am still looking at them.  Oh my little greeting is there. If you can find it and prove that you did I just might post my pixels. Posted Image But I'm not showing a little ankle for free. You have to search for my post first. Posted Image

I am sure everyone is running out to search right now.  :snork_lach:

To THE FORCE....I gave you credit for helping with the words of the song I put in my Happy Birthday.  :Smiley:

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier

I enjoy singing and have made some little pages with different atheist songs I have found on the internet or written words for myself. I would like to include the link to them in the birthday surprise you are giving Richard. There is a special birthday song on the first page.

Sincerely,
mma

Ha ha! Now you must reveal yourself! :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Who's mma?  :Wink:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Who's mma?  :Wink:

mma is sort of like ma'am which is sort of like lady... :Wink:

Ha ha! Now you must reveal yourself! :snork_lach:

No problem...with the pixels. Posted Image This is where I go to meditate etc. I like my place just a wee bit better than Coyote's..

Spoiler

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Ooo, I bet you could use that BBQ grill to cook up the fish you catch in that beautiful lake!  :Happy:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Ooo, I bet you could use that BBQ grill to cook up the fish you catch in that beautiful lake!  :Happy:

BBQ grill, fish, lake  :Sad: Posted Image

Spoiler

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
OOooooo!  I love that picture of you Lady by the lake. 

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

BBQ grill, fish, lake  :Sad: Posted Image

Spoiler

Well, sure, then you could have a fine picnic with that beautiful lady!  :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Lady,

That was a very nice photo of a very nice Lady.  I'm glad to have a face to link to your posts!

Thanks
UG

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
Wow Lady, you are so much younger and better-looking than I thought. You can't hardly be pushing your 30's, right? :snork_blin:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
So now we know what Lady looks like how about the rest of you? Everyone knows what me, Steve, Tophat and Flatearth look like but how about the rest? Storybook? Force? anyone ese?

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

So now we know what Lady looks like how about the rest of you? Everyone knows what me, Steve, Tophat and Flatearth look like but how about the rest? Storybook? Force? anyone ese?

I will post a pic of my nerdly visage and the puppy pie's cute one after graduation in a couple of months, when I shall have lots and lots of pictures taken by weeping parents and crazy friends. Howzat?  :snork_blin:

No digital camera means no piccies until I can get someone else to take them.

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts

Everyone knows what me, Steve, Tophat and Flatearth look like but how about the rest?

Where are Tophat's and Flatearth's pictures?  I missed seeing them.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Everyone knows what me, Steve, Tophat and Flatearth look like but how about the rest?

Where are Tophat's and Flatearth's pictures?  I missed seeing them.

Don't try to change the subject, Storybook! :snork_aber:  Come on! Show yourself. Posted Image

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts

Don't try to change the subject, Storybook! :snork_aber:  Come on! Show yourself. Posted Image

But, but, but...  I like being a phantom! :Wink:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I put my picture in just to show UG that the hair deal should now go through.  :snork_lach:
It was taken on the Guadalupe River last Thanksgiving. We do have pretty good weather here and it was beautiful then.  Storybook, just put yourself in some beautiful scenery or with somebody who looks good.  That's what I do and then people think I look good too. Posted Image  I really don't have many wrinkles....for as a Christian for many years...I never smiled.. Posted Image
Who knows what The Force conjured up about me.  Let's just double that 30 and then some.  I did put my age in my profile.  I find it just has nothing to do with anything.
I do recall putting another picture in of my back sidePosted Image the better side...but don't know where it is.  Just as well.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
FlatEarth and TopHat both had videos and you know it. You are just trying to weasel out of us knowing how beautiful you are so lets have it. :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Lady, I feel a lot more comfortable around people who remember seeing the Beatles on Ed Sullivan, who remember the moon landing, who lived through the Vietnam war and Watergate. Many of the kids, it seems to me, are incredibly ignorant about the recent past. Or maybe I'm just gettin' old 'n set 'n my ways.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Lady, I feel a lot more comfortable around people who remember seeing the Beatles on Ed Sullivan, who remember the moon landing, who lived through the Vietnam war and Watergate. Many of the kids, it seems to me, are incredibly ignorant about the recent past. Or maybe I'm just gettin' old 'n set 'n my ways.

Well, I've seen all of those. Lived in DC all during the 60's and part of 70's. I am not sure if I really even knew what the Vietnam war was about or that it even was going on. I corresponded with a special forces captain over there, but I never felt the impact of the war until many years later. So I was probably guilty of what you were writing about.  (I think they call it hormones. ) Today I do long for some of those days. That's probably why I like the music of that time so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users