Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can A Candidate for US President Make You Laugh?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
It took exactly 18 seconds for Dennis Kucinich to get me to laugh.

I guess it really is true that every once in a while an innocent man is sent to the legislature:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Kucinch is da man! This is one of the reasons I like him as a candidate, he wasn't taken in by the Liar in Chief. Unfortunately, he's got a lot of ground to make up if he's to have any chance of actually getting into the Oval Office. Until someone like him gets in there, I'll call it "the Offal Office".

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Some like Kucinch may not have a chance of getting in, but perhaps when the Demos do get in they will appt some of the gooder guys to something and that way help make change.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Representative Kucinich has a fairly impressive bio:

http://www.vote-smar...can_id=BC032003

Too bad he's a Roman Catholic, but maybe that's just for show. But I guess if that were the case I'd have to consider him dishonest or hypotricitical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users