Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lady's POWDER ROOM

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
If we could reach the doorknobs to let ourselves out we would and there wouldn't be accidents. We puppies don't understand hitting. When we are bad our mommas grab us in their mouths and give us a firm but tiny gentle shake. We know what that means. My man only has to look at me or Maggie or Copper for us to know when we have done wrong. But even if we have been very bad, we all know that he loves us and will do anything to protect us. He treats all the girls that way, two legged as well as four legged. I have met thousands of men in my daddys barbershop and they have always been very nice to me, except one young man who tried to kick me. Daddy picked him up by his shirt collar and his belt and threw him out the door. It made a real icky noise when he hit the sidewalk. We never saw him again. Daddy picked me up and held me cause I was scared and told me that most all men are actually nice guys and I believe him. When you are just a little dog you have to trust someone.
Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
At least she doesn't have those hellish red eyes in that pic!  :snork_okok:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Don't agree with the rest o' the list (no offense, Lady, but I wouldn't want dudes posting that kind of stuff about women. Not to get uptight or anything, I know it was all in fun. :Tounge:),

I don't want no dudes posting that kind of stuff here about women either...that's why I'm a gonna do it first. Posted Image

HARD DISK GIRLS- she remembers everything FOREVER

RAM GIRLS- she forgets about you, the moment you turn her off

WINDOWS GIRLS- everyone knows that she cant do a thing right, but no one can live without her

SCREEN SAVER GIRLS- she is good for nothing but at least she is fun

INTERNET GIRLS- difficult to access

SERVER GIRLS- always busy when you need her

MULTIMEDIA GIRLS- she makes horrible things look beautiful

CD-ROM GIRLS- she is always faster and faster

EMAIL GIRLS- of every ten things she says, eight are nonsense

VIRUS GIRLS- also known as "wife" when you are not expecting her, she comes, installs herself and uses all your resources. If you try to uninstall her, you will lose something, if you don't try uninstalling her you will lose everything.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier

SCREEN SAVER GIRLS- she is good for nothing but at least she is fun

I'm going to get a T-shirt that says "I'm a screen-saver kinda gal!" :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users