Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hooters heading for holy Land

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
http://news.yahoo.co...oters_israel_dc

Just another reason for the Muslims to hate Israel...

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Ahiraz said a specific location in Tel Aviv, Israel's most cosmopolitan city, had yet to be chosen, but he said it would not open restaurants near large religious populations, and they would not be kosher.

Didn't Hooters start in the American south?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I think I heard that too AM. Probably a Dukes of Hazzard spinoff. Best part of that show was Daisy Duke. Southerners like boobs so it would only fit.  :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
It seems completely appropriate that a restaurant chain that exploits women as objects of property should be setting up shop in the area from which all of the Abrahamic religious afflictions began their plague-like spread.

After all, the Imaginary Bearded Sky Daddy has made it clear that women are property, and men are their owners.

I wonder if they'll be selling the bacon double spamburgers in Israel?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Posted Image

I think Hooters will be a fine addition to the "Holy Land" Those people are too uptight and need a few laughs. This Hooters girl was handing out Tee-shirts at a ball game and I quickly just snapped this picture without even looking. My wife said she was amazed at how clear, centered and focused the picture was. As soon as the camera clicked, the girl turned to me and jokingly giggled, "I heard that!" I never felt my face turn so red but what could I do? CAUGHT! red faced as it were! People get too uptight about shit!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
She seems to have some sort of swelling in the chestal region.  Maybe Hooters hires young ladies with a demonstrated propensity for inflammation-related disorders of the upper abdomen.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted Image

I think she looks like one of those"spoiled rotten nasty little bitches" White Coyote posted about.

[b][b]
FA-AHOTU: Flat-chested Goddess

I am sending her immeditately to the Flat Chested Goddess. Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Heck, I just wonder if she's got a cute face. I couldn't care much less about bodies, I like faces.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
She was really cute and real funny. Butt cheeks hanging out can be sexy or tacky or ugly or cute. But it is entirely up to the looker, not the cheeker. :snork_lach:

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I think they tried to launch Hooters in Saudi a few years ago, but it never quite caught on.

Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
Best PSP job EVER!  That is freekin hilarious!!!!

Here I was just a few minutes ago, pouring my heart out in a mailing list for people with celiac disease, about how I think it killed my mother, and all this heavy stuff, and then I see this...  Thanks!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I bet that Saudi Hooters girl'd make a great ventriloquist! You'd never know it if her lips were moving.

deathislife

deathislife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • LocationHuntington, Indiana

I think I heard that too AM. Probably a Dukes of Hazzard spinoff. Best part of that show was Daisy Duke. Southerners like boobs so it would only fit.  :snork_lach:

Southerners aren't the only ones who like boobs...
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish. – Anonymous

"I don't know the source of the passport errors, or how four hours produced a miscarriage. But when it comes to populations to disparage, Gaza is on the list right below gay marriage." - Flobots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users