Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

White Coyote Stories

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I had a pleasant surprise today when I visited the website of a forum member.  I taught primary children for many years and loved to read to them. Story time was one of the rare times that I had their complete attention.  :smt041
On this website I found some wonderful stories of Belle a white terrier. The puppy travels with a loving family to many parks in the US. While the stories are fictional, they provide lots of information about the habits of a terrier and interesting facts about national parks.
I know my students would have enjoyed the stories as much as I did.
Only one bit of improvement to suggest.  I loved the pictures and would like to have seen more.  :Smiley:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoy writing the stories and drawing the pictures. I am definitely not a cartoonist and it takes me a lot of time to draw the pictures. Now that baseball season is nearly over I will spend more of my evenings writing and drawing. Belles newest adventures will be a high tea in Victoria Canada, and I am working on a Christmas (traditional of course) story where Belle meets some men in a veterans home and shares the holiday with them.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
Oh goody more stories.  Maybe Belle would like to visit Big Bend. Posted Image

I don't have any doggies or any pets.  Well maybe a scorpion or 2 or 3. Posted Image
I have sent your website to several friends who love doggies and will enjoy the fun.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I finished the story today! Now the drawings. Hey Steve can you convert my text file to PDF when I am done? That way I can post it on my website.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

I finished the story today! Now the drawings.

GREAT!  Posted Image

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

I finished the story today! Now the drawings. Hey Steve can you convert my text file to PDF when I am done? That way I can post it on my website.

Yes, with a Mac it is so easy to save a PDF that it is almost ridiculous. The ability is built right in to the OS. Let me know when it's time.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
:icon_r&r:cool!

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Goes To The Grand Canyon

Goes To The Wild Washington Coast

Goes To The Gorge

Arches National Park

The White Coyote of Joshua Tree

Death Valley and Belle

Are the books I currently have now.  What am I missing?  And where do I get them?

My GF has young granddaughters, and the eight year old could read these herself.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Looks like you got them all. The one I'm working on now is Belles first Cristmas. It is about giving, family, sacrifice and love. So far the few people who've read it have all cried. Sorry, there's no mention of anybodys birthday or hocus pocus.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Looks like you got them all. The one I'm working on now is Belles first Cristmas. It is about giving, family, sacrifice and love. So far the few people who've read it have all cried. Sorry, there's no mention of anybodys birthday or hocus pocus.

I'll take it as soon as possible.  Please.  The eight year old is very smart, and her mom is a fundie, bad mix.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Okay I put "Belles First Christmas" on my website now. It's in a WORD file format right now but as soon as I get Steve a copy and he turns it into PDF and I remember how to put that on I will. It takes a bit of time for the pictures to load so read slow. I hope you guys like it and according to my wifes critique, have a tissue handy.
                                            With Love The White Coyote and Belle

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,826 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Hey White Coyote

What a beautiful book!  I hope you are proud of these stories of yours, you should be.

And the illustrations are simply fabulous.

Your PDF file is on the way to your email address.

Steve

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Thanks to our Crazy queer leader :snork_blin:I have the PDF file on my site to download already. Thanks Steve. Just click on "Belle" in the first christmas line and it only takes a couple mins to load. I am still working on the book cover but haven't finished it yet.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Just in time for giftmas too.  Thanks.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I am looking forward to more of your books.  They are really refreshing to read and look at. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users