Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Equal Opportunity Ridicule

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Currently it seems like Islam and Christianity are the most destructive types of religious affliction. But we realize there are many other religions vying for the title of World's Dumbest.

What other cults are you aware of? How are they harming the planet?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
We can certainly add the Jewish to the list. The entire idea of them occupying Israel, stealing it from the rightful owners because of some religious mumbo jumbo is total bullshit. All they've done is create hate and discontent and have done NOTHING to benefit mankind as a whole. I can't say as I blame the palestineans one bit for their reactions. Although I do not approve of their methods. Frankly though I don't think much of Israel lobbing rockets around either so they both need to grow the fuck up and learn to live together.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Of course the canonical religion of the Jewish people is Judaism, and it is the mother of the current world leaders in body bag count, Christianity and Islam.

All of that wonderful slaying and slaughtering and genocide in the Torah gave birth to the Jaheezian Bible.

And I agree with your criticism of Israeli militarism, it's a little late now to undo the errors made by the UN in 1948.

And the solution you describe, where the Palestinians and the Israelis just cut the crap out, to use Presidential terminology, is the only way peace is ever going to come to that region. Or of course a mass extermination of human beings, that would work.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
As long as they contimue to believe that some big cloudy guy inna sky is urging them on there will be nothing but shit over there. If I was president I'd tell the whole bunch to go fuck themselves and just tell us the best price each of them will give us for the crude. Let them compete on that level. Israel aint got shit to sell so I guess they'd be out on the frigging porch wouldn't they. Maybe after a few thousand of them starved to death they'd start talking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users