Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Repugnican Party Continues to Suffer Foley Fallout

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Peace loving people everywhere are delighted to see the US Repugnican Party, the party of Jeebus and invasions based on a pack of lies, continue to suffer from the very well timed sex with pages scandal.

More news today included a resigned former house staff member saying that Speaker of the House Hastert knew about the boy-loving Representative from Florida at least as long ago as 2003, and another former page saying that Foley tried to get into his pants as long ago as 1997.

Foley, a member of the political party that lies about gay people to gain political power, and the party that sucks up to anti-sex Fundamentalist creeps, and the party that propagandizes the sheeple into supporting wars of capitalist imperialist aggression, is now trying every trick in the book to get out of taking responsibility for his own actions.  In other words, he is a Repugnican.

Let's hope that the Repugnican party suffers as much as is possible as a result of this scandal. May they lose control of Congress to the very, very, very slightly less evil Demoncrats. And may this just be the first of a long series of setbacks for the Repugnican Party and Our Glorious Christian Leader.

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Maybe Hastert is getting money from the xian right-wing nuts.  He would have to say something like that to be forgiven.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
What really burns me up about this whole thing is that a lot of people believe that it was Foley's homosexuality that caused him to be a "potential" child molester. People that called in to Air America with that kind of attitude were quickly schooled about how the two are completely separate, and how it's the case that 95% of child molesters are heterosexual.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Let's hope that the Repugnican party suffers as much as is possible as a result of this scandal. May they lose control of Congress to the very, very, very slightly less evil Demoncrats. And may this just be the first of a long series of setbacks for the Repugnican Party and Our Glorious Christian Leader.

Early voting started yesterday and I was there in line bright and early.  I was afraid something might happen to me before November 7. Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Hmm...looks like Pinky answered your prayer - that's a better percentage than the Abrahamic God has ever had! :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Yes indeed, that lovely invisible pink elephant answered all of my prayers.  :Wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users