Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Catholics May Lie Under Oath to Protect Church $$$

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
An article in the LA Times describes a case in which a Catholic Nun intentionally lied under oath in a court of law, and explains that this intentional deceit is permitted under Roman Catholic Boy Rape Church rules if the lie protects the Pope's cash flow.

In a typical priest raping children trial, an elderly Roman Catholic nun acted as an enabler for a child molesting priest, and in her twisted Catholic duplicitous mind, she felt free to believe that her Imaginary Bearded Sky Daddy approved of the lie because a conviction of the rapist-priest would have threatened the one thing that is most holy to the Roman Catholic Boy Rape Church - their bingo proceeds.

We thought this claim was a bit incredible at first, even though it sounded evil and it involved the Catholic Church. So we did a wee bit of Googling and found this.

So, if a Catholic citizen of the USA is aware of a felony sex crime with a child as the victim, and they are called in to testify under oath in a court of law, it is their moral obligation under Catholic doctrine to lie through their fucking teeth in order to protect the child molester priest because a conviction would reduce the number of priests in the child molester rotation pool and this could reduce the millions of dollars sent to Rome every year to buy new dresses with gold threads and fancy embroidery for the Pope.

That's one hell of a fucking religion!

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
They look so goofy prancing around in those costumes. I never understood the purpose of those pointy hats.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Interesting that this subject should come up today - just this morning I was rereading something I'd copied a couple of years ago:

[url=http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/lying.htm][b]Would they lie?

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I don't even have a joke here.

Pigs.  Disgusting, filthy, feces-ingesting pigs.  On some level, I hope there really is a hell so that when I get there I can spend an eternity watching these filthy scumbags getting what's coming to them.

You know something?  When I'm on my deathbed, I'm not going to pine for lost youth or regret aspirations never fulfilled.  When I'm taking my last breath, the only thing I will regret is not having lived to see the end of the mental illness that is religion.

...and the first person who says "but they aren't REAL CHRISTIANSTM " gets a punch in the mouth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users