Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Nazi Ratzi: Hell Exists, Deny it and You'll Go to Hell

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Nazi Ratzi: Hell Exists, Deny it and You'll Go to Hell

Former Hitler Youth and chief financial officer of the Holy Roman Boy Rape Church Nazi Ratzinger, who goes by Pope Benedict XVI when he does drag, has declared in a bitterly nasty sermon that if you deny the existence of Hell, you're going to go to Hell.
In an article on The Scotsman the afficionado of [...]

http://atheistfag.com/?p=319

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
So, if I deny the existence of Santa Claus, will I get prestents?  :roll:

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Former Hitler Youth and chief financial officer of the Holy Roman Boy Rape Church Nazi Ratzinger, who goes by Pope Benedict XVI when he does drag, has declared in a bitterly nasty sermon that if you deny the existence of Hell, you’re going to go to Hell.

I deny the existence of Powerball, Lotto and The Big Game.  I reject them with all my being.  I have no fear of being smitten down by the Florida Lotto's wrath of several million dollars.  I mock a large jackpot paid in 26 annual installments.

There.  Now do your worst Lottery Commission...do your worst!  I defy you!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

That was absolutely hilarious commentary!

Thank you  (blushes offstage)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users