Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Atheism News Page Revised

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Having grown bored with some of the feeds used to create the Atheism News page here, I decided to give it a good spring cleaning.  Some of the sources have been replaced with feeds from blogs of my own, such as Atheist Fag, Party of Jesus, and Virgin Mary (again).

So if you stop by the forum and there is nothing new and interesting in the message base, you can always take a quick look at the Atheism News page for a quick look back at recent bitterly sarcastic anti-religimous satire or some of the serious sources if you prefer.

I figure, heck, if I don't promote my other websites, who will?

There is also the Science News page, which does not seem to get much traffic.  My feeling is that we have some great sources of science news gathered together on that page, but then, that's why I put them there, innit?  It's worth a quick look-see if you're bored or you feel like some mental stimulation.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my coffee cup seems to be empty, and this is not acceptable.  Back in a few.

Steve

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

my coffee cup seems to be empty, and this is not acceptable.

Totally unacceptable!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users