Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fiddling, while America burns

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Karl Rove rocks the house in hip-hop debut

I'm so digusted at the way these bastards can sing & dance and crack jokes in a time when our democracy is in danger of falling apart - it's like Nero fiddling, while Rome burned! These are war criminals, the lot of 'em, and here they are doing vaudeville in front of a bunch of idiots!

:smt013 :smt099

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Karl Rove rocks the house in hip-hop debut
I'm so digusted at the way these bastards can sing & dance and crack jokes in a time when our democracy is in danger of falling apart - it's like Nero fiddling, while Rome burned! These are war criminals, the lot of 'em, and here they are doing vaudeville in front of a bunch of idiots!
:smt013 :smt099

I agree. How many times has Bush reminded us that we are at war.  I remember him saying, "I'm a war president"
I think he even enjoyed saying that.  :snork_shok:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

I agree. How many times has Bush reminded us that we are at war.  I remember him saying, "I'm a war president"
I think he even enjoyed saying that.  :snork_shok:

I wonder if Our Glorious Christian Leader gets his rocks off by killing people?

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I'd say so, judging by his record as the Texas governor. But he likes to get other people to do his killing for him, so he has a clear conscience.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I believe he has suppressed his conscience, or maybe he burnt out that region of his brain with cocaine many years ago.  I do not see that Our Glorious Christian Leader ever seems to act in any way on the basis of conscience. Quite the opposite, he does things that I find it difficult to believe a person with a conscience could do.  Mass murder, stealing from the poor to give to the rich, not caring about his own people (Katrina).

Worst President Ever!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users