Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nutter Website: BIBLE REVEALS NEXT AND LAST POPE WILL

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
You'll see Google Ads on pages of this site outside of the forum.  Under my contract with Google I'm not allowed to click on the ads on my own sites, but I can always look at the displayed URL and type it in to my address field.  That's how I ended up at World's Last Chance.

Apparently the BuyBull says that the next Pope of the Holy Roman Altar Boys Church will be Satan in disguise.  I think they may be off by about 1.

But really, predictions based on some looney tunes interpretation of a book that is already based on untreated bipolar disorder with a dash of schizophrenia, puhlease!

The home page of this nutterland site features a crude drawing of Our Glorious Christian Warmonger meeting with Pope Nearly a Saint Already. And don't miss thios gem "The impersonation of john Paul II by a devil will be followed by other impersonations of known personalities climaxing with the impersonation of Jesus Christ by Satan."

I was wondering if I could apply for one of these superstar roles.  I already live where it is very hot, and I do have a pitchfork out in our garden shed.  Red is not my best color, but I guess some sacrifices must be made.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
[quote]

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
I distinctly remember a TV preacher who specializes in revelations and end time prophecy saying that this current poop was going to be the antichrist. I wish these assholes would get it straight. I wanna get on with it.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Well, let's see, as the Cardinal Enforcer for Parkinson's Pope he wrote a letter to American Bishops telling them to do snow jobs on investigations of rapist priests, so that's not exactly sainthood material.

He insists that Catholics must not use condoms, contributing to unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

He campaigns against gay people, nothing new there.

He may not literally be the Anti-Christ, because that concept plays into the myths surrounding Christ in the first place, but he certainly is the creepiest ex-Hitler Youth Pope ever.  I actively do not like him.  Or his political and financial empire disguised as an innocent, bingo-loving religion.

I will admit though, he sure can wear a dress, woo hoo, you go gurl!

Abandoned_Mind

Abandoned_Mind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
Doesn

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Catholics and other flavors of Jeebus cults just absolutely love being persecuted. They play the martyr role better than they play bingo.

Education is the natural enemy of religion.  That's why religion is still doing so well in places like Tennesse, Kansas, and the like.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Education is the natural enemy of religion.  That's why religion is still doing so well in places like Tennesse, Kansas, and the like.

Born, raised and left there.........ended up in Texas.  :snork_shok:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users