Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Now we can all smell like God!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas
A new fragrance called "Virtue". This is a funny article and the actual site for the fragrance is funny. It's the scent of the bible! :snork_lach:

http://www.send2pres...0403-003.shtml 

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I'm reminded of a famous quotation from PT Barnum.  With the growth in human population there may be 2 or 3 born every minute these days.

I always wondered if Jesus' shit stunk, maybe it smelled as virtuous as this shit does.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

Virtue®'s subtle blend includes top notes of apricot, pomegranate and fig

Sounds delicious. Also sounds like it would attract bees which I love to chase and snap at. Personally I prefer Aue'de Terrier. a scent found by rolling on disgusting dead things found in the back yard.

Belle

Lacy

Lacy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationTexas

I'm reminded of a famous quotation from PT Barnum.  With the growth in human population there may be 2 or 3 born every minute these days.
I always wondered if Jesus' shit stunk, maybe it smelled as virtuous as this shit does.

Indeed. It's funny because there are people that will buy stupid things like that.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
"Creating Virtue® has been an adventurous journey through fragrance and scripture, with remarkable miracles confirming our choices."

Wouldn't any miracle at all be considered "remarkable"?

There is in the Bible a sacred oil or perfume that is only supposed to be used by the priests, and if anyone else makes it or uses it they're to be stoned to death - or maybe they'll just get stoned, I'm not sure.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
You know Saint Stephen was the first Christian to get stoned.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I guess anyone could see Jesus if they got stoned enough!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

You know Saint Stephen was the first Christian to get stoned.

I think Stephen was the patron saint of homos and garbage truck drivers. Or was that Saint Oscar? :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Your confused, my friend. Saint Oscar was the patron saint of grouchy children's educational TV characters.

I don't drive the garbage, I just post it online.  Stinky anti-religimous garbage the makes the Baby Jesus cry pleasantly fragrant tears.

Did you know that if you add just one Baby Jesus tear to a 55 gallon drum of perfume base and Ambergris you can get over 2 ounces of fragrance!

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

THE GOD SMELL

[center]
If I could smell like God just now and then
If I could smell like God it

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts

THE GOD SMELL

That's our Lady! :Happy:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Back in old testicle times the priests would throw big chunks of fatted meat on the burning altars to produce a smell pleasing to the lord. So what's that tell you about gods sense of smell? Shit, just slap on a couple of Whoppers and you're good to go! :snork_lach:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Yeah, but Whoppers don't come with the Special Sauce that you can only get on a Big Mac!  I think we might be looking at a schism here.  Pretty soon the Faithful That Wear Big Macs might have to declare a fatwah against the Faithful That Wear Whoppers.

Then of course there is the Colonel's secret blend of herbs and spices to consider.  I know that whenever I want to brutally rip the flesh from the dead carcass of a small bird that was forced to live it's entire life in a 10 inch high metal cage, I always go for the Colonel's secret blend (sugar, salt, black pepper).

And what about poor old Emeril Lagasse? Bam!  Have you considered the fact that pork fat is a love thing?  Oh wait, we were talking about Yahweh.  Kill the bacon lovers! Kill, kill, kill.  God wants to smell burnt dead bodies!  Must kill Emeril!!!!!

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Not to be outdone, Ralph Lauren has just released his own divine fragrance - JESUS.  Check out this stylish retro commercial complete with 70's style voice-over.  Just dab on a little Jesus, and you'll be surrounded by angels!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Jraz_WaMtzM

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
Excellent!!!  I gonna git me sum o' that Jesus!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I thought all angels were eunichs or sexless or some horseshit like that. Just my luck I'd buy me a quart of Jesus cologne, slap it on, and be surrounded by a bunch of Victorias Secret models without the goods (if you know what I mean) :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Back in old testicle times the priests would throw big chunks of fatted meat on the burning altars to produce a smell pleasing to the lord. So what's that tell you about gods sense of smell? Shit, just slap on a couple of Whoppers and you're good to go! :snork_lach:

Hell, he'd probably love Sizzler - oh, except for the all-you-can-eat shrimp special.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Dang, FE, did you make that vid? Reminds me of some of your work, very well made. Is that a spoof, or does that Jesus shit actually exist?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
I'm sure that was a Flat Earth Video narrated by his own self.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
Man...if I ever get a few bucks ahead and can get a halfway decent video editing program (instead of crappy Windows Movie Maker :icon_frown:) I could make stuff like this all the time.

....in the service of the lord, of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users