Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Sky Falling Over Indiana as Anti-Gay Measure Fails

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Sky Falling Over Indiana as Anti-Gay Measure Fails The marriages of hundreds of thousands of Fundamentalist Christians may soon become completely meaningless as Indiana legislators failed to move forward with a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriages. Sanctity in Indiana was down 32% overnight,, and forecasters indicated that a tornado of lost sanctity might strike Indiana any minute now.It’s pretty bad [...] http://atheistfag.com/archives/326

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Thank you.  My lovely husband liked it too, and he is usually very terse about commenting on my rants.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Wall you know whet happens? First you let them thar gays get married and then them blacks and fat folks will be wantin to get hitched too. Before you know it . . .

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Wall you know whet happens? First you let them thar gays get married and then them blacks and fat folks will be wantin to get hitched too. Before you know it . . .

Then before you know it, them damn uppity women will want to vote, and then where will we be?  Anarchy, thats where!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
I say we smack the women now so they know better than to ask for voting rights. And take away their shoes!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
Barefooted and pregnant!!! :snork_lach:

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

And dinner on the table the minute I walk in the door unless you want a backhand to the choppers.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
Yeah!  Beeitch.

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts

I say we smack the women now so they know better than to ask for voting rights. And take away their shoes!

And dinner on the table the minute I walk in the door unless you want a backhand to the choppers.

[color=blue]That does it!  I

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

wear a chastity belt!

Chastity belt Hell! Be a good girl and get that thing sewed up nice and tight for daddy! :snork_lach:

(Sorry Storybook, I couldn't resist a straight line like that!)

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,719 posts
So, about that anti-gay marriage state constitutional amendment in Indiana...  It sure is flat there.  In Indiana they take school kids on field trips to West Virginia so they can see what a hill looks like.  Flat as a pancake with no baking soda.

I hear sales of 42" HDTVs are going fairly well in Indiana.

One nice thing about Indiana is not being there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users