Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Catholic Death Threats against Abortion Providers In Mexico

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Mexico City will soon legalize abortion, and the Catholic church is, as usual, pissy about the whole thing. "Pro-life" shenanigans are abounding, including this lovely little gem:
[quote]
Catholic leaders and church officials have denounced the proponents as

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,614 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I love your outrage, I really do. It demonstrates that you have a high degree of caring about justice, and I find that quality admirable in a person.

It is a fact that Mexico is a really screwed up country, with gangsters running the government, and criminals running the police.  I have often thought that it was more than just a coincidence that the one country in North America that is most heavily infested with Catholicism is also the most fucked up.

Canada is likely to be the least Catholic nation in North America, and arguably the least fucked up.

Granted that correlation does not establish causation, but more than one well researched study has found that there is a correlation between religiosity and crime.

Some criminals hide behind religion, we have a number of names for these people, including TV Evangelist, Bishop, Archbishop and Cardinal.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
The Catholics are very much like our own government. They worry and fret and faunch and scream about the poor little unborn fetuses, but once they are born . . FUCKEM! No head start, no school lunch programs, no medical, no dental, cuts in all social programs and education.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America

...but once they are born . . FUCKEM!

In the most literal sense of the word, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users