Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A reading test

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Can You Read This?

Heck, I could read that almost as well as if it hadn't a single spelling error - but then, I'm used to having to translate the fundy's posts into somethiong approaching comprehensibility.

:Wink:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I had no trouble reading that, have seen similar pages before.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I wonder how well fundies'd do on that. If our brains are 50% faster than anyone else's, it'd be fundies.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
I'm thinking that people who were taught how to sound words out rather than sight read would have a problem with it.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
EYEHDKNO WPRBOELMBT KANC HWOSUMKUD :snork_lach:

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I had to laugh out loud!  Not only could I read it, but I could read it conversationally...in real time.  That's really something.  Those letters are all jacked up, but as long as first and last are there the mind just grabs the word.  Just further proof of god's good grace and guiding hand.  Or do you think you can read that randomly...by some kind of accident?  Hmmm???

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
I think the spirit of the lord was guiding you whose holy name which no one can actually pronounce because if you could you could recite it backwards which would uncreate the creation and we would all be in deep shit then wouldn't we?

(what's unique about the above sentence?)

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
Does the sentence refer to a name for the Almighty and Nonexistent which is a name such that, if spelled backwards, is still the same?  Does it rhyme with the name of a truly dreadful Swedish pop band which thankfully no longer exists?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
That's right and you win the prize! Every Abba song ever created on 75 low quality mono beta tapes!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
Wow, I feel like maybe I'm not completely senile after all, yet :-)

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
One of Superman's foes was an imp from the fifth dimension, and the only way Supy could get rid of him was to trick him into saying his own name backward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users