Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A crucified carpenter

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Now here's a fellow that's afflicted!

Warning - if you're squeemish, you might want to pass this one by, but it's not that gory, really:

Real-life crucifixion

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I think I can say without fear of rebuttal (anyone?.....anyone?) that Mr Rolando Ocampo is crazier than a shithouse rat, praise Jesus.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Big deal. I have seen men shove long spears through their lips and cheeks, saw a guy drive a 6 inch nail in his nose and saw a man walk across red hot embers. None of it, including this "crucifixion" nonsense has anything to do with any god or supernatural power. I "know a guy" who witnessed the sun dance once and that makes this look like a childs game. What I really liked about this was how the guy had his hair and beard fashioned very much like the popular image of jesus, and the sign, "Welcome tourists and guests."

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,614 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I will not watch videos on the Internet that begin with a commercial.

But I'm sure this loon is a loon.

For my Good Friday sacrilege this year I posted another bitterly sarcastic entry over at Virgin Mary (again).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users