Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] Our Lady of 1 Million Tourists a Year

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
Our Lady of 1 Million Tourists a Year On August 21, 1879 there was not much commercial activity in the very small village of Knock, Ireland. But on that evening 15 people claimed to have seen a triple miracle with John the Baptist, Saint Joseph, and a lady whose vagina had never been penetrated by a human penis all appearing in a church [...] http://virginmaryagain.com/?p=28

Storybook

Storybook

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 6,177 posts
HILARIOUSLY written!!

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

Saint Joseph

Doesn't this guy make childrens aspirin?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,618 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

Doesn't this guy make childrens aspirin?

Yes, and if you have a heart attack, please take one immediately.  Or is that a stroke?

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

Yes, and if you have a heart attack, please take one immediately.  Or is that a stroke?

Sorry. I aint catholic so shoving anything to do with Saints into any of my holes just aint gonna happen. I'll stick to Bayer. :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users