Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Late Night Jesus TV

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,722 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
A pair of Australian gentlemen produced this video about late night Jesus TV.  If this does not make you laugh, call your local coroner because you're dead.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
HA! I loved the wheelchair flip at the end! GOOD STUFF! :icon_weelchairbb:

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Hilarious! "You WILL reap a harvest!!!!" I had a ball imitating that dude to my friends. These guys are parodies of themselves. :snork_lach:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Wouldn't it be great if some guy got up on Benny Hinns stage and when ole Benny slapped him in the head, the guy just hauled off and gave Benny a right cross to the bridge of the nose. BLAM! There! Heal that fucker!" :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Interesting how the "seed" grew from $58 to $1000! Nice work, if you can get it.

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
I just karate chopped an old lady at the local hospital, which knocked her over fairly easily, but didn't seem to cure her arthritic hip.  And talk about gratitude...  Geez, people these days don't seem to respect the healing power of God anymore.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I recall one of those teleconartists who used to slap people with his sport jacket - seemed to've gotten good results too, lives high on the hog. I think it was Hinn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users