Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Movie Top Gun is a Gay Flick

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
For many years there have been rumors circulating in Hollywood suggesting that macho star Tom Cruise is really a closeted gay man.  We have no lawyers here, so we will state only that these rumors have been known to exist.

But now we are able to bring you clear evidence that the movie Top Gun was a part of the international conspiracy known as The Homosexual Agenda.

mJz3QIdYLlw

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Gay or straight, Tom "The Couch Bouncer" Cruise makes me want to puke. :puker:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,827 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
I think he and Mel Gibson would make a lovely couple.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
The first time I saw Top Gun in the theatre, everytime a flight sequence would start everyone in the theatre started throwing paper airplanes. It was hilarious. It even made the newspaper. It got so bad at some showings that they would stop the film, but as soon as the jets took off again the paper planes were everywhere. I don't know if that happened everywhere or if it was just up here in Washington.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
I KNEW IT!!! :snork_lach: :snork_lach: :snork_lach:

Frozenwolf150

Frozenwolf150

Formerly Silentknight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationDivided States of America
Who says Tom Cruise is gay?  He just didn't want to come out of the closet, that's all.

Oh, and...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users