Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ain't No God! to get Full Time Attention

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Ungodly will be retiring from his day job on Monday October 16th, 2006

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Sounds Good Steve. October is a good month to retire. I just quit one of my jobs last week so now I am in the shop cutting beard corners full time. Just saw an article about retirement on TV. Says the worse thing a retiree can do is become inactive. So make sure you get in a bike ride or good long walk everyday. Might I suggest a White Coyote Terrier or two or three to help keep you active? :snork_lach:

I am attempting to collect all of Rabbis notes on "Holy Sparks" to post over here. I think it's very interesting and thought provoking. Too bad the militants at EA won't allow any posting of anything resembling any kind of religious conotation without jumping down your throat but, oh well, their loss. It has nothing to do with religion and all to do with life force and mysterious energies. Makes a person go . .  Hmmmmm?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
I am planning a daily walk. There are two supermarkets about a mile away, I might make it my habit to pop in to one or the other every day and pick up odds and ends like fresh produce for the evening meal.

And I should have no difficulty keeping myself mentally alert with well over 50 websites to maintain.

I'm looking forward to not having to tow any corporate line.

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted Image

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Congratulations on your new-found freedom, Steve! May you never have to kiss a boss's ass again (figuratively or otherwise)!  [smilie=lil_red_devil.gif]

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts

Congratulations on your new-found freedom, Steve!  [smilie=lil_red_devil.gif]

Thanks! Today is my first day of retirement. I went for a nice 2 mile walk to the supermarket and bought a few small items for tonight's dinner.  After being completely sedentary for the last 3 or 4 years, a 2 mile walk was a good thing. And there are things like acetaminophen for achy ankles and such.

I also added 2 new pages to my Macs Are Great! site, offering iTunes music downloads and Amazon music physical shipments. Oh, and I'm now an authorized Dell ad publisher too. It looks like I should not be too bored in my retirement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users