Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dumbass Web Page du Jour

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Here in Palm Springs we once had a dumbass mayor named Sonny Bono, the former husband of Cher.  Unfortunately Sonny Bono once went skiing at South Lake Tahoe and was killed when a tree jumped into his path.  He might have reached enlightenment if he had lived longer, but he died as a Republican member of Congress.  Anyway he has a star in our local famous sidewalk thingy, and it was recently re-dedicated. Our current US Rep, his widowed second wife Mary Bono, a homophobic bitch, was there.

Now of course Sonny Bono never lived in Ireland, never sang well, and is not known for his work for charitable causes, he was, after all, a Republican.

This story about the late Sonny Bono's star on the Palm Springs whatchamacallit sidewalk fell into the hands of a PR jerkwad. With this introduction we offer the dumbass page du jour:

http://www.pr-inside...ated-r89806.htm

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Did this guy actually put a picture of U2s Bono with Sonny Bonos article or is this a joke?

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
The chumptard that did that PR release really did use a photo of Bono in place of the much more deceased Sonny Bono.  It's not a joke, it's a chumptard.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
That's too funny. Nice to know this ace reporter really has his thumb on the pulse of your community.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I'd be surprised if they don't put that "journalist" into the White House Press Corp!  :snork_skep:

lady

lady

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
I liked sonny...Posted ImagePosted Image

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Did this guy actually put a picture of U2s Bono with Sonny Bonos article or is this a joke?

I don't get it.  Whats the problem with the picture?  Bono, the guy who used to be with Cher, right?  Seems okay to me!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Seti

Seti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
We need Bono - to remind us that Sting isn't so bad after all.
:farao:

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
If there is one thing Sting really loves, it's Sting.

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
I have $20 on Bono in the office pool to win the 2007 Mel Gibson Memorial Motorist Award and spew religious and/or racial slurs at the ticketing police officers in a drunken rage, only instead of Malibu it'll be on the N7 outside Dublin.

BONO- Grace Over Karma

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,617 posts
Wow, I had this completely different image of him.  I mean, I knew he was afflicted with religious beliefs, but I thought he was too enlightened to take that Catholic crap seriously.

Still, I think he is head and shoulders above Mel Homophobe.  Mel spews venomous hatred when he is sober, while Bono really does seem to care about the downtrodden.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Someone should tell the guy to read the Book, so he'd know that Jesus never claimed to be the messiah, or God, or anything of the kind. He kept referring to himself as "the son of man", which had a specific meaning - and not a very nice one - to the ancient Jews.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users