Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Non-Christians can be afflicted, too

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Man cuts off tongue to please Hindu goddess

It boggles my mind how anyone can do something like this to please a non-existent deity. Even in the days when I was really "on fire for God" i never coulod've contemplated anything like cutting off my tongue to please God, even though the NT says we should pluck out an eye rather than be consigned to the fires of Hell.

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,624 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
Faith is an extremely dangerous malady.  It seems this nutter does not even regret his exceptionally stupid self mutilation.

Let's hope, for his sake, he does not become infatuated with some imaginary fertility goddess and cut anything else off.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, he could've been a Christian, and followed Jesus's admonition to make himself a eunuch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users