Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Human/animal hybrids?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I don't trust Whitley Strieber any more than I do Art Bell, which is where I heard about this (I'm embarrassed to say). Any likelihood of this being legit?

Human Genes Used to Create Super Chimp

That picture looks like a taxidermist's work.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
In a related story...

DNA Proves Chimps to be Human

:smt043

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,621 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
This is clearly facetious. It was posted on April first, as were the other facetious stories like Artificial Penis Escapes Lab.  It did not escape, I stole it!

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Well, when I listened to this on Easter (nothing else was on worth listening to), it was a retread, from the 1st. Art gave out several stories, and then said that, since it was April Fool's Day, one of the stories was a gag, and challenged listeners to call in and guess which was the joke story. The first caller felt sure it was the chimp story, but Art said no, that one was true, since it was in a book by Whitley Strieber. I don't recall which story turned out to be the fake, I got digusted and turned the radio off.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Looks like several of my customres to me. :snork_lach:

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

I don't trust Whitley Strieber any more than I do Art Bell, which is where I heard about this (I'm embarrassed to say). Any likelihood of this being legit?

Human Genes Used to Create Super Chimp

That picture looks like a taxidermist's work.

Oh man...how lame.  When you said Super Chimp, I thought you meant something cool, like this...
Posted Image

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
:snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Oh man...how lame.  When you said Super Chimp, I thought you meant something cool, like this...
Posted Image

I hate to nit-pick, but that is not an example of pan troglodytes. Cool picture, though!  :snork_blin:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts

pan troglodytes

I had a pan of troglodytes for dinner this evening, Sauted in a bit of garlic butter and chantrel shrooms. DELICIOUS! :snork_lach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users