Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Ted Haggard is Completely Heterosexual"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
From the wonderful, clever, intelligent, musical Roy Zimmerman:

I laughed so hard that I had to go find my asthma inhaler, but that's a good thing.

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
That was awesome! I needed a good laugh and anything about T.H. usually does it. What a buffoon!

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
That was beautiful. I'm sure ol' Teddy's put all this "behind" him too. :snork_lach:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Is it just me or is there something about T.H.s lips that just don't seem right? It looks like he has been wearing that phony grin for so long that it's kinda stuck there. Remember our moms warning us about that? I guess Teds Mom was too busy knitting sweaters or baking sox.

I often fantasize about situations like this and make up little stories I'd really like to see. . . .

The good Pastor haggard having been accused of homosexual encounters come before his parishoners. Hands folded, head hanging low, wearing a simple black suit with a gray shirt and no tie. He stands for a moment before the microphone and clears his throat.

"Fuck you all you bunch of self righteous pricks," He yells out. He rips away his suit and stands before the shocked audience wearing a gold speedo and gold nipple rings with little crosses dangling from them. "I'm as queer as a three dollar bill and I love it! If you holy rolling muthafuckas can't handle it well you can kiss my ass!" He shouts as he turns his back on the crowd and slaps his own butt!

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California
What a lovely fantasy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users