Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I'm moving! :-)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Ungodly

Ungodly

Has Equal Rights

• Administrators
  • 20,620 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, California

So, who's in? :Tounge:

Next time I have a couple of spare millions, you'll be the first to know!  Just don't do any giant grouchy dogs please, start with good puppies!

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier
Ack, that poor poor doggy! The obesity! It's one of those cases where the dog looks like the owner. In this case, it's cause the owner apparently doesn't exercise the dog.

So, who's in? :Tounge:

Next time I have a couple of spare millions, you'll be the first to know!  Just don't do any giant grouchy dogs please, start with good puppies!

How's about I throw in some retriever into the cocktail? I can customize any way you want 'em!

Actually, now I'm kind of leaning towards giant Venus fly traps that have sticky hairs that only stick to stupid people, but that look like average house plants. It's like Little Shop of Horrors, for dumbasses!

I'll do test runs in the White House, Capitol Hill, and Mississippi. Then I'll probably get the death penalty for wiping out the majority of the government. Consider it a noble sacrifice for my fellow Americans.

Now I just need to isolate the "stupid" receptor on human beings...

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest

Now I just need to isolate the "stupid" receptor on human beings...

Just start with the RCC and work your way down to the Republican party.

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

We are going to have a back yard and I want to get a puppy.

Well, if you do get a dog, remember that they can get very lonely when you're not around. You might want to get one of these to keep him/her company while you're away.

The Force

The Force

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • LocationThe Final Frontier

We are going to have a back yard and I want to get a puppy.

Well, if you do get a dog, remember that they can get very lonely when you're not around. You might want to get one of these to keep him/her company while you're away.

UB, do I want to know where you manage to find these links? All the same, I'm laughing my ass off right now. :snork_lach:

Unbeliever

Unbeliever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Yeah, I should've posted a warning, to protect sensitive keyboards. I know TWC's ruined a few.  :Wink:

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
All my dogs except Oz are girls and he's fixed so this thing would be nothing but a chew toy around my place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users