Welcome to Ain't No God
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Blogs] In Iran, It?s OK to Kill if the Victim is Morally Corrupt

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hank

Hank

Hank is a 'bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
In Iran, It?s OK to Kill if the Victim is Morally Corrupt For those Americans who still are so deluded that they want to combine Church and State, here is a clear example of the evil done when governments are based on an Imaginary Bearded Sky Daddy.The Iranian Supreme Court in Tehran has ruled that 6 convicted killers may go free without any penalty because they [...] http://atheistfag.com/archives/335

The White Coyote

The White Coyote

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3,363 posts
  • LocationThe Great Northwest
Just another backwards rathole country where religion, poverty and technology all smash together to form a big pile of shit. I don't like to be a dick, but ya know, these assholes deserve whatever they get. They allow in these political/religious nutjobs then they whine about it when the shit hits the fan. They haven't got the sense or balls to organize and rise up against their leaders because they all still believe that Allah is going to take care of them all. I'd love to be sympathetic to these people but they do it to themselves. In brief, FUQEM!

FlatEarth1024

FlatEarth1024

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
You know what?  These stories are like groundhog day.  They never change "Religious Nuts Go Orangutan-shit.  Kill, KILL, KILL!!!"  That's why whenever I listen to people on forums start singing the chorus from "Ebony and Ivory" and going on about how we can co-exist with the religious I get physically sick.  I think that atheists/seculars who believe that the religious will ever allow us all to live and let live are as delusional as the religious themselves, and perhaps even more dangerous because they STILL want to hold hands and sing hippy songs, even as shit like this goes on all over the world day after day after day after day after day after day after day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users